Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Eating out!


Jolly Shandy Lychee
Went out for dinner today at Po Lam! We decided to go traditional and ordered dishes at a Chinese Restaurant. My sister was craving that homey cuisine feel. It's not often that we sit down in a restaurant and order dishes of food with rice; much like a family would do at home. Usually, we're either eating sushi, noodle, or dumplings. Not that I'm supporting the Asian stereotypes, but that's honestly what we've been eating for the past several weeks. Anyways, the food was delicious and I ordered a Lychee Jolly Shandy which was suppose to contain a whopping 0.5% alcohol. I'm a sucker for anything lychee related so I put aside the risk of getting drunk and finished the entire can! I hope you're feeling the sarcasm here, but being the cheap drunk I am, it's actually not a far stretch. I don't drink at all, and if I do, it's definitely not hard liquor. I prefer sissy drinks like coolers, and the Jolly Shandy I had today was definitely my cup of tea. I don't drink because clubs and bars aren't my scene, which pretty eliminates the opportunity to drink. Besides, alcohol is expensive and it does nothing but turn your liver into putty. Not to forget it also makes you act like a fool in the most inappropriate of ways. Be a respectful drunk, or don't drink at all. Way coool!




Chris Fung
I grace you with my drunkard smile.

Anyways, I didn't accomplish much today. Oddly enough, I was actually looking for wedding songs fitting for the processional ceremony. No, I'm not getting married, but a friend of my Dad's is. His wedding is on Friday, and he still has yet chosen a song to be played during the processional ceremony. Luckily enough, I found him some great songs that are sure to do the job. Some of my favorites that I picked out are:
  • KC & JoJo: All My Life
  • Celine Dion & Josh Groban: The Prayer
  • Bon Jovi: Thank You for Loving Me
  • Enya: Only Time
Greats songs, huh? How many of these have you listened to, and would you ever consider having any one of the listed as a song for your own wedding?

Chinese Food
Yummy in my tummy! (lame)

I leave you with the dishes we ate tonight. Don't drool on your keyboard! Thanks for surviving through this blogpost, and leave me a comment will y'all? They make me blush :8}. Have a pleasant day, boys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment