Friday, October 2, 2009

Best Song of The Year!


I have to share with you guys my favorite song of the year. I know there's still a couple months left in the year, but I'm just too excited to care. This is the best song of the year, hands down. It's so good that I spent the time in Final Cut to put this up onto Youtube since no one had done so yet. Daishi Dance's new upcoming album isn't being released until the 10th of October, so it's difficult to get a preview of the album as of now. Anyways, please give this song a listen. The lyrics are entirely english. I love listening to it while running; it's so soothing.



Went for an afternoon run today; boy were my legs sore. It was a good run nevertheless but I still do prefer running during the night. Even during daytime in this time of the year, it get pretty warm well into my runs.

Oscar By The Sea

More packing today! Look at that mess in our living room. Where getting read to ship them back to Hong Kong. Oh, the madness. It's like playing tetris real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment