Thursday, October 8, 2009

Running with Nakashima Mika

Haha, what a misleading title! It's more like "Running with Nakashima Mika singing to my ears". Anyways, I thought I'd share with you, whether you like it or not, Mika's new single "Candy Girl". Woo, doesn't she look sassy in that picture? What an excellent album though; definitely not what you would expect from an avid Mika listener. If you're into Japanese music, definitely check this album out! There's two sides to this single "a and b", and the b-side sports a bonus track "Smiley". Give it a listen below. I love this song and it's currently my Nike+ "PowerSong".

Anyways, I'm sick again. I don't know if it's me, or Vancouver, but I've been back for less than 2 months and sick twice. Persistent, stubborn coughing and cold. Hacking while coughing is not cool. I hope I'm all cleared up before the 10km Human Race. Hopefully I can hit my target time of 50 mins or under whilst in good health!

Oh, our car's been sold! No point leaving it here to turn into a rust bucket. Cars depreciate like mad anyways. It'll be worthless when we actually come back.



Okay, time to cook lunch. Apologies for the deathly boring post. I'll promise to write something more interesting next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment