Sunday, October 4, 2009

Making a Good Jam Sandwich

Oh no, it's Jam Sandwich madness! I've been eating these non-stop lately; breakfast, lunch dinner. Partly because I'm lazy, but mostly because they taste so good! It's my new ultimate midnight snack. After a loaf of Wonder Bread and Jar of Smuckers, I've stumbled on the secret for making a fantabulous Jam Sandwich. It was no easy feat by any stretch, but I've done it and am here to share it with you. As you can see, I'm using Smuckers Jam and Wonder Bread, but I'm sure any other brand and combination will yield similar results if you follow my golden rule. Try out different kinds of jam; Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Lemon Marmalade, or even Orange! Just a word of advice: prepare to be sucked in by the yummy goodness of something so simple, and, prepare to grow some chubs. So, what's the secret?


As you can see, the above picture clearly illustrates what must be done. The rule is, you must put way more jam on the sandwich than you really think you need. Just slap that jelly on and forget about your own belly. You need to put so much that the jam literally ECLIPSES the bread. Yeap, that's all there is to it! So be on your way to making those beautiful jam sandwiches! Remember, less is not more in this case.

Going for my 7km run soon. Had to massage heat rub on my calves yesterday because they were so sore. Hope they'll be okay for my run today. It's gonna be coooooold!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I like raspberry jam better...mmmm I want one too. But I'm cutting down my sugar intake because it's not good for my skin :(

    ReplyDelete